Case Report: Interactive, virtual, internal training events
- A top 5 global pharmaceutical company
- Support the development of meeting invites, a meeting showfile, Mural activity content, and a post-event survey.
- Facilitate a series of virtual events with interactive workshops to upskill internal country colleagues on the messaging around their asset versus competing treatment options in the oncology space.
- Scribe fast-paced discussions live on screen during events to capture key points.
- Meeting invites were developed and sent to the attendees.
- A PowerPoint showfile was created for the meeting, which covered the recent clinical trial data of the asset and key competitors, best practice use, and commercial strategy.
- Mural boards for the interactive workshops were developed, which featured an activity and space for scribing discussion points.
- Attendees were provided with the event materials to reflect on and use in the future.
- A post-event survey was sent to participants to provide feedback on the event.
- Successful delivery of a series of interactive, virtual training events that upskilled internal country colleagues on the key messaging for their asset in the oncology space.
Some feedback included:
Thank you – great news, as these training and workshops were really good, prepared, and valuable